RxOffice® Audit is an unparalleled suite of SaaS products developed and managed by IT Shastra (India) Pvt. Ltd. The management of ITShastra has substantial experience in conceiving and implementing cutting edge software and services.
Call today for a demo and more details on why RxOffice® Audit is the best tool to adjust your business model and meet the paradigm shift head on. You’ll know why we’re quickly becoming the strategic solution for good operational health and profitability.
- Ability to create specific rules libraries based on banking guidelines, internal best practices, laws and regulations that serve as a central repository for audit and compliance reviews.
- Ability to combine rules into multiple audits to achieve a targeted business review objective: loans boarded for reviews can have audit components dynamically included/excluded where applicable.
- Audit types like Statutory Audits, Financial Audit, ISO Audit & any compliance audit can be easily configured into System and recorded
- Integrates Account / loan or any data and supporting documentation required for auditing into the system that is presented in a "console" format for efficient completion of specific audits.
- Allow internal auditors and/or quality control analyst within the organization to use system as a decision support tool, using the correct rules library, to review each loan in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Allow multiple parties - internal auditor, internal quality control, third party auditors and regulator to collaborate on determining compliance and conformance to pooling and servicing agreements, internal best practices, laws and regulations.
- Ability for multiple parties to record observations and commentary on specific Account / loan level review points while the system tracks all associated dialogue through completion of audit.
- Dynamically creates and tracks multiple audit reviews based on an analysis.
- Integrated Document Repository which tracks document at Audit & individual Test level.
- Secured, proprietary messaging system to send and receive messages to other users of the RxOffice® application
- Algorithmic work-distribution support
- Calculates time spent on each audit for measuring performance KRA.
- Integration with email software to auto-file inbound/outbound emails with associated cases
- Phone and Contact log with internal/external flagging
- Granular, privilege-and-role based security Information exposure is controlled based on the "need to know" basis.
- Detailed Audit trail of all the actions taken in the application by all the users.
- Provide robust reporting capabilities to track progress and both interim and final results for audit reviews.
- Graphical reporting suite
- Drill Down reporting of Audits.